Features of sites build on the Global Riders model:
- Your own site, on your own domain.
- A custom homepage showing the dynamic content you choose from your site, or just static information if you wish.
- Ride or trails database with integration with Google Earth and maps.
- Ability for users to give status updates on areas in ride or trails database to alert other members to dangers or recent changes.
- Calendar of meetings & events.
- Discussion forums.
- Photo galleries.
- Blogs for users, integrated with calendar entries and race results.
- 'Hot Laps' challenge system for personal training development or to compare with other members just for fun.
- Private messaging for users.
- The ability to share content with other partner sites in your area or with your interests.
- A theme you choose or build yourself if you have the technical resources available.
- Shared logins for members. No more endless re-registration for users.
- Statistics available for many items (eg. where are riders meeting most often, how large are most meetings, etc.)
All looked after by a dedicated web professional leaving you free to enjoy your riding.